Thread: Round Length
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 04:33   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round Length

Quote:
In pa an alliance can never get too far ahead where it cant get whacked down a notch with competant coordination.
This just isn't true. There are a number of rounds where an alliance has been retardedly dominant. R28, 18, 14, 11, 23, none of those could have turned out any differently if the round had lasted for a ****ing year longer unless the #1 alliance actually decided to split up.

I mean, I'm not saying that we should end rounds early all the time or that it'd be a common occurance. If ten week rounds are the given then alliances will continue to play to the end given your reasoning. My point is that if they don't why not end the round early?