Thread: Round Length
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2009, 23:40   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round Length

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been discussing future round lengths with the PA team. I would like players' input as well.

Please could you vote in the poll in how long your ideal round length is.

Thanks,
Pete
I think for a regular round 7 weeks is sufficient. However, once in a while (one in every 3 or 4 rounds) you should consider letting a 10 week round play out. The reason for this is because the politics/war/value aspect is greatly enhanced and actually encourages more competition in game. This round has been excellent because of its length. However, I don't think we could manage so many rounds in a row at this intensity of play. But people still probably want it to happen once in a while.

So my answer is 'both'.