View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 11:44   #196
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well the mh dont do shit unless it flies into their faces, hell some mh dont even have full access to the tools cos of security issues and that is wtf really,

kinda depressing. i dont care if ppl tries to cheat or does it but then the ppl who should keep stuff clean, pokes their noses and not even investigate reported stuff, i get somewhat pissed
Again, I'm not sure if you're having a dig at me or not but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and add that the current application of rules and the role of the MH team will, no doubt, play a large part in PAs final demise.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters