View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 11:42   #195
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I didn't make that argument. My argument concerns r16. Nor did I say you should be blamed for it. I don't believe in some bizzare form of constructed PA morality. All I'm saying is that the rules were inconsistently applied and 1up were favoured by this inconsistency.
Did anyone else ask if they were able to do what we did? If not then you can only say that not thinking of it is a shortcoming on thier part. If they did and they were given a different answer to 1up then yes, 1up were favoured. All we care about is that we were playing within the rules at a given time. It is inconsistent, yes, but favouring 1up, I don't thats is something that can be quantifiable unless the same rule was applied differntly to two alliances doing the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnybGood
Yeah but as my dear mum says making a good argument is 5% inspiration and 95% reiteration.
What about the 34% sheer bloody mindedness and 24% inability to listen?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters