View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 19:44   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The "Intellectual" Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
maybe you should go post in "Alliance Discussions" about it.

sup dude, got any new fancy skinnyjeans lately? Could you advice me on the kind of belt I should wear with it, white is still the color of the day? I hear Uggs are acceptable for male nowadays, would you advice me to go for them or am I already behind the times?

dunno man dunno, i just feel like ordering stuff. And dancing, i also feel like dancing, dancing in my skinnyjeans. I feel like opening threads about me dancing in skinnyjeans so everyone can comment on my style. s. t. y. l.e. yep