View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2010, 15:16   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gameplay Changes

The whole problem is that no one really knows where PA Team want to take the game. Personally, I don't think they know it, either. This in turn leads to a complete fragmentation of the development process, in which each suggestion is looked at through a microscope, with a total disregard for the larger picture. There is no area in which this is more easily visible than the user interface, though I'll leave an analysis thereof as an exercise to the reader.

So, realising that I have no idea what PA Team wants, here's the top 3 of what I think should be done:
1. The scoring system should be fixed (rewarding war)
2. It should be made easier for new players to integrate into the community (durable newbie protection)
3. A long term decision should be taken regarding the tag limit (and stuck to for at least 5 rounds)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote