View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 13:19   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Message from Commanders for Def Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
So have a member list action with checkboxes next to each and if you check it off then any incoming messages get parsed into another color text and there is no action available for setting status or updating note or bcalc link. It would just be flagged uncovered automatically, etc.? On second thought, how about you just kick the members you don't give a crap about that then you won't have to worry about only counting your top 50... oh right, they can still send defense, they just don't expect to get it themselves.

And you wonder why no new comers to this game can bother taking it seriously? You've systematically made a mockery out of it over the years.
Yeah those checkboxes would ofc be ace (and tbh they should be there since ages) but however, that requires looking deep into the code.
Adding just a motd doesnt.

i am not sure about you "critics" though. I personally think there is a dozen of other reasons why newcomers dont "get virused by PA".

After all this is a military game, and an alliance (which isnt able to cover everyone) should be able to decide whom to cover and whom to sacrifice.

If the US Military would face an Invasion with 3 of their cities beeing attacked, while only having the capacity to fully safe 2 of them. Donīt you think they would decide Pro Washington and New York and contra Savannah ?
I think they would...

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote