View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 06:42   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Ah I get it, when people say EULA they mean disclaimers. I don't see what the soul transfership thing is about though.
EULA: Electronic User Level Agreement... so the disclaimers, yes.

Technically, you can put anything in this EULA you want, as long as it's in line with the law. Say, "by accepting this EULA we have the right to do anything with your soul we wish" or more recent, by Microsoft with Messenger "MS holds the right to upgrade this software at any time and ask a fee for it" (or something along those lines). If somone accepts this the company that wrote the EULA can do whatever is put into it. Be it transferring someones soul (if that is legal) or holding the right to transfer a sum of money each month. The point is that you allowed them to do so.

I have the feeling that companies make those EULA's so lenghty so they can slip in something like Microsoft did with messenger.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote