View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 01:04   #43
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How exactly are new multihunters picked?

Im still failing to see how Judge, even if he was racist.. could screw up a 'trial' where he has no responsibility. I'm also wondering why he was selected after saying such things in the previous round... i guess it is just a club for MH. Be support for 1 round or two, then ask to become a MH.

I'm also wondering why the original question still hasnt been answered.. what does it take to become a MH? one round of answering a question a day in #support (note: nothing else, no writing any guides, no real guidence to new players.. just idle in a channel. Yes im completly biased against the support team, as i dont understand what they do.. They answer on average one question per day, yet the stragegy forum is void of any advice or any guides, the PA new player guide is a version written for 10 rounds ago, in short.. they do absolutly nothing).

I also find it curious that MH say "he wont pass the test if he's racist or prejudist", yet the round before he was saying stuff hatfull things? surely he shouldnt of been picked due to his previous record... we all know Judge will make full MH as long as he stays active, regardless of anything hes done in the past or will do.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.