View Single Post
Unread 21 Oct 2009, 23:22   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How exactly are new multihunters picked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
I believe Judge is one of those people that lurk in #support all the time – which is fairly easy to join up to and seems a natural recruiting ground for the MH team. Yes, Judge is a passionate guy and appears to be slightly biased against Cardi's Lithuanian group - however they do have a track record of misdemeanours against the rules of PA so maybe this stance is only natural for those enforcing the rules so commonly broken. While I find Judge hard on a personal level to get on with - I have no doubts as to his integrity and having been a part of the #support group seems a natural choice.
Nobody questioned his integrity or anything of that sort. Thomas Jefferson was no doubt a man of integrity but he was still a racist and I wouldn't want him enforcing regulations today concerning what abuse or discrimination consist of.