Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2010, 12:47   #165
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: donation whores

Just a question makhil, are you also crying because people team up emp ships with others building lots of low init killing ships? (pretty hard to defend against)

Do you also think that Asc going almost 100% xan and exiling around to create xan fortresses was cheating?

Do you think that using one planet in a gal who dedicates itself to cov-opping, donating the rest away and donating it to planets under the gal average to build out of incs during the first weeks cheating?

I am just curious, because if I were you, life would be a lot more easy if you adopt 'If the game mechanics allow it, it is possible'.

To use some highly flawed analogy. Back when I played a lot of Red Alert 2 there were a few things I often did. One was using paratroopers to land at some weird spot where they would occasionally kill, but never be in the main line of approach to my base. I did this untill they were promoted enough to self heal and put them as main defence and added 'free' paratroopers to them. They were protected by the veterans and also upgraded rather fast. This in turn made me almost impossible to attack by land. After that it was just building up some anti air and building in some remote corner a massive army that would wipe away all my opponents at once. Is this also cheating because I 'abused' the promoting/upgrading system?
Another example would be fortressing myself in my base, having some oil refineries so I wouldn't be reliant on harvesters and then just only attack the enemies harvesters/miners and killing of his small start waves at me until he ran out of money. Then almost tickling him to death without incurring much losses.
I just wonder when you would say I am 'cheating' at Red Alert 2 when I use various tactics......