Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 14:44   #268
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Advantix's tone seemed to feel otherwise.
But who listens to Advantix!? :P We talk about the politics several times a day and not once did it come up that we felt P3n had broken any deal. I don't even think we had any deals with p3n that could be broken. ND and HR nap from the start. We made an avoidence with CT midround because they felt we hit them to much. FL and P3n said the same so we started avoiding them as well, but no offical deals in any way. We kept away and you guys kept away for most the time. At the same time we did the Ult deal.

Without speaking for him I think it's more about the general feel that we fared someone in the block would have jumped on us if we had joined and Ult got beaten. Based on previous experiences that blocks isn't 100% fixed and things change. As an example you had the feeling that FL was going to hit us with you, but it didn't happen. And as in last round when the block hit ult for some days before BF dropped them, then ND left and p3n came back in late etc.

We (norse) have been like this earlier as well so I'm not getting on my high horse or anything, but the position we had it made more sense "supporting" the alliance we were most likely would keep their work. This was down to our avg score and avg roids that we felt we were to tempting targets if it came down to CT/P3n/FL fighting for the win the last few days. With the roids we had and the avg score we would always lose on getting involved in war so we tried to stay out of it.

Last edited by Sandvold; 7 Mar 2016 at 14:50.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote