View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:13   #42
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Tend to agree, slightly unbalanced and unfair with those who just landed.

But, sleep for the win.
Forgive me, but wasnt you on the PA Team last round? Which would of course mean you were part of the decision for this precedure to take place?

And for people wanting the Poll. What would that achieve? This was presented last round becuase us (the community) requested it. So PA Team provided us with a procedure they are now going to follow for future rounds. Now the only reason why your complaining (the people who are complaining) is becuase of course your the ones suffering for your attacks been recalled. What about the people that had this done to them last round? (i was one of them) They had to accept it and move on. Dont expect any different to this round either.

I would also like to point out i am eta 2 from landing an attack (or was) And i would rather see PA Team stick to somthing which was agreed upon last round then see another change becuase some of the community are bullying them into that decision.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote