View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2014, 13:12   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Cluster Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
But my original post was to Clouds, who said Alliance, Cluster and Galaxy would be defending. Im saying that doesnt have to be the case.

Anyway, like I said... it's a nice idea (despite it being heavily flawed).
Let me expand the concept. In your game c1, c2 and c3 can join together and attack c4. Now even though c4 is friends with c5 and c6 they can't help c4 because people can't defend out of cluster in your game. On top of this you will have groups of friends in positions of power in different cluster helping to keep each other free of incs. So really for clusters to interact and counter cluster blocking you need to introduce cross cluster defence and then alliances can operate.

If you don't allow cross defying between clusters then the game becomes more of a bash fest than it is currently with no way to stem it.

The nature of game needs cross deffing, take it away and you ruin a big part of the interaction.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote