View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 05:22   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Your most embarrasing moment, EVER.

I cant remember whether i was embarrased or genuinely pleased.

I was on a train first class on the way to cairo in egypt, the whole egyptian food was screwing with my digestive system, but basically as we had stopped this old couple sat behind me and my sister, I was really tired so i decided to recline my chair. For some reason i decided to recline it as fast as possible, as I did i smacked the old woman in the head who was bent over looking into her handbag, after doing that I let one rip and started talkin to my sister, the next thing I knew the old man sat behind my sister was coughing his lungs out and his wife next to him was literally passed out, the fart seriously stunk like raw sewage, but it had the whole carriage coughin for a good 10mins and they seemed to blame the toilet rather than me. was ace