View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:24   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
"if vision or penguins want to win they have to defeat apprime and see ascendancy as the realistic threat they could very well be. big picture."
Yeah man but you probably need to separate out the sensible arguments from the enormous quantity of sheer insanity and fallacious arguments.

Quote:
(interesting that ascendancy are demanding penguins initiate the war here)
Surely they already have? Unless assassin was just randomly making shit up.

To be honest this shit is getting really pathetic. I don't know why people have such an inferiority complex when it comes to "Ascendancy". Neither I, nor golan nor anyone else in Ascendancy to my knowledge, has contacted a single person outside of Ascendancy to discuss anything in terms of an anti-apprime block or encouraging an anti-apprime block. This isn't some ****ing masterplan. Nobody from Ascendancy had even really posted seriously here until you came in and decided that mz saying
Quote:
No, if you were trying to win, you'd assemble enough force to take down Apprime. That said, not all alliances have to rely on politics in order to to have a chance of winning. If you're not willing (or able) to adequately play the politics game, I wish you the best of luck beating Apprime, on your own, with brute force.
was somehow false. It's not. It's true. If alliances want to beat apprime they either have to be better militarily on their own or have other allies. This is pretty much true for everyone but it's particularly relevant for Apprime because you're first.

God.