View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 01:58   #25
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: gals getting to big

Bleh I disagree with making gals smaller, I quite like them as they stand! Allys however are ridiculous - reduce it to 50-60 please!

On the subject of exiling noobs, Id normally judge a new members potential score as to whether exiling or not. If they seem fairly bright and willing to learn, then id keep them no matter the score. If they were on IRC all the time and didnt say f'all not responding to comments or turning up for incs, then id exile them. Obviously anyone that comes on IRC for 2hrs a night or whatever would have to be exiled as theres other gals to which they'd be better suited. Teaching and welcoming new players to the game is an important part of PA, but I dont see that it works in opposition to being a top gal if anything the reverse. The secret to being a top gal is making the most out of your shit/average players therefore its in the interests of PA players to support and educate the new players to the game.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote