View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 13:07   #47
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: New Owner Prediction Thread

I believe not only the integration to the community needs to be made better but also the single player aspect needs to be looked into, since, of course established community members won't feel it's important or intresting, but from a point of a new player it might be something to get them into the game good enough to actually be intrested in the social frame.

Whether this could happen in a height of granting players more ability to micromanage their planets and ships (Master of Orion style), or something different, I'm sure suggestions will be around (I personally am a fan of expanding planetary micromanagement to a Master of Orion direction to bring single player depth to the game that also adds to the multiplayer potential).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote