View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 17:30   #16
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Preparation for a night out.

• Shower in the afternoon rather than the morning 7/10, makes you feel better, but otherwise prolly won't make a difference.
  • Shave 2 days prior rather than on the day, making sure you dont look like a baby's arse.Unless that's your thing, dace. 2/10, depending on the type of girl you're looking to pull, I personally can't stand a face like a cheese grater, but your milage may vary especially if all you can grow is bum fluff.
  • Inform the birthday boy of your intention to get it on with his sister 4/10,bad idea unless he assumes you're joking
  • Inform the birthday boy's sister of your intention to drink slower than her and ply her with alcohol for devious purposes (i like honesty) 2/10, bad idea unless you've already shagged her or are 100% sure she wants your cock.
  • Wear your lucky t shirt that cost 50p 3/10, unless it's particularly ace
  • Make sure to wank in the morning so you have a decent "reserve" come night time, but aren't overflowing 10/10, or whatever 'timescale' works for you. Last thing you want is to fire off three minutes in, but also you've been at it for an hour and your starting to get tired and you still haven't finished, she's going to think you're either too pissed to know what you're doing, or that you don't actually find her at all attractive.
  • Go for a nap in the middle of the day 8/10, will **** up your sleep pattern, but if you're going out all night, you might as well be awake for it.
  • Was it rod stewart or mick jagger that dipped their cock in mouthwash? either way im considering it. If only for the pain and the hilarity. It makes me laugh thinking about it, and it would be a story to tell at the very least. 5/10, very considerate, tho usually washing it is sufficient. Might make girls wonder if you thought they were a sure thing. It's all very well being prepared and all that, but I have occasionally wondered what percentage of the guys I've gone out with one evening have gone out and purchased condoms and/or dipped their cock in mouthwash earlier that day.
  • Prepare a drunken sandwich and a hangover sandwich in your fridge to eliminate any "oh shit im hungry" worries 9.5/10, Probably worth putting all the hangover cures in easily accessible places, huge bottles of water etc, whatever works for you
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote