View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 18:45   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Preperation for a night out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
do you not find that you get sort of tired drunk, instead of energetic (in comparison) drunk ?
However I get drunk I generally find there is an increase in joviality / excitement / energy at first (perhaps for the first three hours, depending on how much sleep I've had) and then later on I'll start to get tired drunk. So it depends on how early you start drinking. As I said elsewhere, ideally you should switch to some other sort of chemical by about 1-2am so you can keep going. Caffeinated drinks mess all the above up though, and can be a solution although personally I find Red Bull makes me utterly psychotic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote