Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 17:41   #39
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I wonder, if your going to insult someone's intelligence or attempt to compare passing a certain school grade you would at least (native or not) attempt to not look like a 5 year old typing.

I am of course smart enough and as I've already stated I also observe people. However I don't use that as some type of acheivement or refer to it as a hobby. You compared it to how a scientist observes the behaviour of an animal. That's because they are doing it for scientific reaserch to help us benefit. You on the other hand are doing it over the Internet just to, "observe morons" as you like to put it.

Anyway we are going of topic here and quite frankly I'm getting bored of going back and forth with you. I have nothing really against Ultores as an alliance. I've admitted several times over the rounds as much as I despise certain egos within the alliance I do respect them. You on the other hand I don't respect. Take a leaf out of chimpie's book and look at a very respectful and intelligent post in the other thread. Now him I do respect and you know why? Because he doesn't think he's superior or refer to other members of the community as "moronic"
You still did not understand the joke. Do you really need me to explain the gravity of what I said to Krypton, so even you could understand it? But no studying morons or is not something time consuming. Nor would it be called an achievement, at the end of the day the moron is still a moron.

As for my typing, surely I make mistakes. I never claimed my english was near perfect nor do I wish it to be. Judging by the errors you make neither is yours though.

I do not wish your respect nor did I ever search for it. I have no bad feelings about you knowing I feel superior to P3nguins and your whole HC team. This is not something PA based either. I know out of experience from working with M0, yourself and munkee that the level of thinking there is poor at best. Yes I can tell that from working with people like Chimpie, who quite frankly has more intellect as you 3 together.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote