Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 10:27   #16
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65 Inc stats

I have a question on the alliance stats (on beta rather than bram's):
I have always assumed that 'Alliance defence' and 'Galaxy defence' is the number of defence fleets received from other planets in that alliance and from in galaxy. Is this the case? Presumably then 'Total defence' then is like 'total attacks' the number that alliance sent out.

If it is then I dont understand some of the stats: How can Ult have 4,025 alliance defence and only 3,531 total defence? Does total defence not include defences sent ingalaxy? If so why as at first glance it does not make much sense to do this!

N.B. just mentioning ult as theirs are most out of sync. Astatores are out of sync the other way around but this seems much more understandable as it simply means they sent a lot of defence to their allies or ingal. My comprehension problem is with how ult def fleets can disappear!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote