View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 10:17   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh no, I'm a terr'ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i wasnt actually trying to compare it to a mall, i was just pointing out sks mistake for him.
where did he make a mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
If you consider a completely unrelated comment to be me trying to "wheedle out" of an earlier argument with you, then you can if you want, but you would be wrong.
it wasn't an argument with me.

it was your inability to argue with a cleaner.

do keep up.