View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 09:00   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh no, I'm a terr'ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
but it was a MOP!

and seriously, if i had told him to **** off he would have brought "higher ups" around, possibly security. Im not saying that they would actually have been able to do anything to me, but if my office suddenly built up a bad relationship with a shopping centre it wouldnt be good. Especially considering the amount of times that their office has to work with our office during a typical week.

Basically, causing trouble would have been far more trouble than it was worth. It would have been fun to shout at him, but believe or not chappies, its not always the best idea to defend yourself to the last pointlessly and shout at old men with mops. Tact, diplomacy, etc.

thank you for the laughs.