View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 01:12   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh no, I'm a terr'ist

Henry given you're so middle class that you wouldn't object if 'a man from the council' insisted on giving you an anal examination or 'the bt man' said you'd have to let him move into your house, I have prepared my expert legal advice.

My Fee will be waived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
but someone came over to me and asked me what I was doing.
Reply: That is none of your business. Please go away.

Quote:
I explained, and he said he would have to take me up to the shopping centre manager where I would have to explain myself.
Reply: Don't be absurd. You have no such authority and I am not coming. Please go away.
(if he trie to touch you you are entitled to reasonable self defence)

Quote:
Which I did, effectively marched up the stairs and into the office by an 50 something old grouch with a mop and subjected to an "interview" by a woman who clearly wouldn't know a terrorist if he jumped into her house and attacked her family (she seemed nice though).
Reply: What in god's name do you think you are doing? You have no authority and no legal power to do this. I am leaving now. If you attempt to stop me I will have you prosecuted for kidnap and wrongful Imprisonment. I will also excercise my right to sue your company for monetary compensation.

Quote:
Now have had to come back to the office to get a piece of paper written which will explain exactly what I am doing and who has said I am allowed to.
Practical Advice: NO. You do not.