View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2013, 13:00   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 51 scan change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I'm presuming the unit scan not blocked by dists would still only show pods for xan therefore I think it's a good idea as some people don't wanna be in alliance as don't wanna be woke up at stupid o'clock so for them to be at least able to scan with units to roughly guess what they got incoming is handy so they can still have a decent planet
Sorry but lets be realistic and say that unallied planets are not decent planets. This change is far more detrimental than it is benefical. Currently as an alliance DC you can get away with just using U scans except for cloaked incs (and then sometimes you can still get away with it by seeing what the attacker is sending pod wise and what the target is self covered against), its just a case of slightly over covering a call by say 15% and you will have the same effect as using an AU scan.

The game is basically an alliance game now, especially in this smaller universe so using unallied planets as the the pro basis for the change is wrong... simple.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote