Thread: Mta
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:48   #47
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future
Re: Mta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
Can i assume you are referring to the person that agrees with my side of the discussion?
Yes i was referring to the guy you called "a mate" i thought that was fairly obvious

Quote:
How would having someone agree with me cost me any sort of credibility. More to the point....does this credibility in any way allow me to execute my arguments better? If not then im really not too bothered.
well yes, you started this thread offering your opinion on a game modification, seeing as it is your opinion that is under debate, your credibility is going come into it.

Quote:
The fact that you refer to the post as retarded....well there is a view expressed in said post (on a board designed for that same purpose). Therefore your own post is infinitly more pointless, and dare i say retarded in its own sense.

But i suppose its all just an opinion eh AnotherSlayer?
well you asked a question (perhaps a hypothetical one), "what are buddies for" and I answered it.. so you could consider my reply to have "a point"

your "buddy" simply made a statement agreeing with you, and not really making any sort of interesting argument or actuall commentary on the game itself, so is in a way you could say it was "Quite pointless"