Thread: Mta
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 15:01   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
Back to this point, im finding it hard to not be offended with such hostility to new users. I mean, if you lot are happy to keep the core users...losing one or two every few weeks to rl (remember that? try walking up to soemone on the street and being so hostile!) then fair enough. I aint here to take sh*t.

ofc the alternative is that you simply do your job and look at my post history, which will confirm that i enjoy playing PA, and have had many constructive contributions, which differentiates me from an ad spammer. Is it such a shock to have a seperate interest to PA in the gaming world, and wanting to share that with the community?
The community on here has developed over a few years and most of us don't play PA any more.

To become part of any forum on the Internet it's usually a good idea to lurk a bit and find out what the general atmosphere of the forum is before launching yourself full out into the community without understanding if there are any unwritten rules etc.

Part of territory of GD is that everyone gets insulted, the ones that overreact will just get insulted more until they burst a blood vessel or leave.
We don't want overly sensitive, easily offended types on here.
Those that roll with the punches, know when to give up and generally see the funny side of everything, fit in a lot better than those who complain about the neg rep they get, cry when they get the piss taken out of them and don't know how to take a joke.

It's not being hostile, it's being the same to everyone - regulars and newcomers.

Post some decent threads that encourage discussion (that haven't already been done to death), get involved in existing discussions and provide some amusing material and very soon you'll have a string of green blobs as long as anybodies

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote