View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 01:15   #108
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Angels Announcment

The problem with Angels is the HC don't have enough respect and/or trust from their members.

Sure, they can say they do. But if it came down to it, and the HC told their members "right guys, we're going to take on eXi. Most of you WILL lose some roids and score in the battles, but in the end we'll hopefully end on top and come #1".

The members wouldn't like it. The majority wouldn't, anyway. They're all too selfish. They're happily sitting on quite a few roids, with a nice fleet and a nice score. They don't want some poxy HC telling them to go on a war and potentially lose some of that nice fleet or nice roids. If the HC told them to do it, then they know and the HC know that they have little to no control, and they can just ignore them and hit their own fat targets.

If Angels want to prove me (and the rest of the universe) wrong, then go for it. But most of the universe knows Angels is a joke of an alliance when it comes to wars or taking any kind of initiative, and as far as I can see it'll always say that way.

Someone made a very good point in a public channel I was in earlier. He questioned if any of the current BCs in Angels had ever BCed in a war. I'm pretty sure the answer is "no", although I could be wrong. I doubt it though.