Thread: WOW nice brep
View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:31   #65
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: WOW nice brep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
I talked to several Destiny guys and they liked it (me included)

bullshit

bullshit again; everyone who knows Caj (knowing is not the same as thinking to know someone) also knows that he is worth something, Caj got no need to prove anything

well, again i disagree

for all the ppl who are so overly obsessed with Caj a little IRC log from a convo this morning:
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> u know theres so much talk about it
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> but u cant really trust anyones opinion
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> i know; and Caj didn't use Destiny. he DCed his incs only once; that was at a time when no other DC was available. it was quite normal, that he got that much def; if someone else would have been at such a high roidcount he would have received the same amount of def
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> plus he always was on high prio
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> those ppl who got roided heavily in the beginning switched to XP style and didn't need that much def
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> so, we used the extra fleets there, were it made the most sense

why shouldn't we def Caj, only because he is HC and by coincidence our largest planet? pretty illogical
so explain plz how comes that he decides to cancle the nap without the 72 notice, and that by hitting by coincidence the planet that is the strognest oponent for #1 rank?
yes it was a huge plan to get gosu kill vgns score so dest can end 2nd
or some1 just not careing about the ally

as already stated before if you are an officer or HC u do not act as a perosn all your actions reflect the one of your ally

and i will not post who from dest pmed me saying how shit all this was
U dest next round?
i know vgn will be arround

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote