View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:50   #74
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
So wait what you are saying is this

1) me (Chimpie) and my memebers have been talking shit on this thread and other threads. We have been talking shit as this is politics. We have painted ourselves hte victim as this is politics. We have threatened and acted stronger than we are when talking to other alliances all rround as this is politics
2) you are not allowed to point out my and my members lies.
You really are retarded arent you? Ask gm and grog for the logs, and you'll see how much threats and blocking were made. There are no more threats coming from santa than there are coming from gm/monroe/mm/grog/cardi/rext/kargool or any other hc. No grip on reality?

edit: Needed to add 1 more thing. We set out this round not going for #1, we stated(both in pms with other hc's and in topin in #xvx for the first 600 ticks) that we would oppose any block, by our own choice. When ND/CT/DLR napped and started hitting p3ng together, you made it so. And yes, you did hit together, sharing targets for TP and such. Thats a block. I find it amusing that you think that our goal this round was restricted to fighting blocks that hit xvx only.

I'll drop AD for a while, run your propaganda as you please.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 24 Sep 2011 at 16:10.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote