View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 14:16   #66
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Wrong. We never once asked anyone to hit CT till after CT had hit us with ND/DLR/FLAK, and only then we asked them to hit you to tie up your fi fleets to easen our def(i'm sure some friendly hc can confirm this)
No such threats were made. And again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx.
[01:02] <Grog> xvx willing to stop hitting us, if we help them hit you guys

To put that into context, that was a day before ct/nd/dlr hit xvx. so you are caught in lie number 1 there chimpie.

Quote:
Again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx. And the last bit is wrong, gm asked me for a ceasefire, and i didnt give him a positive response. You can check with him. Damn you have no clue what happened this round.
[16:45] <SantaAFK> well i assume ct is getting ready to join nd/dlr on xvx over the next few days
[16:45] <SantaAFK> but, i have another option for you
[16:46] <SantaAFK> you probably know nd has droped nap with xvx
[16:46] <SantaAFK> sunday they are able to attack us
[16:46] <SantaAFK> dlr has already said they will join
[16:46] <SantaAFK> starting tonight xvx will be hitting dlr with app/ultores
[16:47] <SantaAFK> yes we've been hitting them already
[16:47] <SantaAFK> but, not together
[16:47] <SantaAFK> tonight is the last night those 2 want to hit dlr
[16:47] <SantaAFK> the next step would be going back to ct

i included a lot there. the first few lines are santa putting you into lie number 2. This all occured before nd/ct/dlr hit xvx.

Quote:
Our roundmission was(and still is) to **** with anyone that starts powerblocks by any means, since we knew your shitalliance at one point would powerblock to hit someone.
refer back to what santa said. putting you into lie number 3 chimpie. You were the powerblock. The rest of us had to block to stop yas. so for the love of god will xvx stop with this bullshit 'honour' crap when your actions betray you.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote