View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 14:47   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Buddies and still not cancelling the forhcoming date? oh gd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
see your first problem is you're asking a bunch of guys what a girl thinks.

if you still want advice pm me on irc or on the forums and we'll have a little chat.
Without being offensive, this is a bit naive to say - you're assuming none of us know anything about what a girl thinks. I'd rather take GD's advice over yours, simply due to the bulk of it. You'll give your opinion on it all (which, considering your social relationships, are hardly represental of all girls - you're dating a guy over the net, for starters) and it'll probably be wrong.

Like I said, I didn't mean to be offensive (I dated a girl on the net for a year or so), but your advice is probably not as good as GD's combined.