Thread: Motorolla v600
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:01   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Motorolla v600

My housem8 has been waitin for this since October - always told "in 7 days" or "next month" it shall be out. They said back in October they'd had them in and could see them but then they had to go back! Typical that - the people on the other end rarely know what they're on about!

He seems to think its the dogs anyway.
Personally I prefer my P800, well ok the P900 is better!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote