Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 16:17   #170
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
If you want to argue degrees of exaggeration, go for it, but fact is, it happened. Some nights more than others. There were nights a whole galaxy would get covered because someone woke up, other nights maybe 10 incs got covered, of which 3 were by me. And yes, I was in prime position to DC, which is why I did attempt it several times, but the response rate is well noted as being sub par, and I've long ago burned out on DCing entire alliances solo, so I reverted back to solo covering.

This all stems from peoples insistance that Ult cheats to get ahead, but as you pointed out, many, like p3ng, do not have the dedicated members in correct time zones to sit down and dc an ally's incoming every night for 7 weeks running. Ult does. And having been in Spore while Shaz and a few others DC'd, and than to be there the next round when they didn't, I give you an exact duplicate of the difference between Ult and P3ng, or others. A few dedicated people, in just the right spots, can be the difference between a powerhouse, and a mid level contender.
Talking about exaggeration. We were a spot better than covering 10 incs, albeit we're not known for our def but as noted but we don't have an underemployed paperboy able to sit up all night DC'ing.

From what I remember you spent your time making racist comments not DC'ing.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote