Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 17:42   #159
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
I suppose all of 3:1 crashed last round?
And kicking a dedicated def planet before there was even a chance to crash?

Something I think that is not understood by yourself and others, is there is a reason people you kick end up in Ult. P3ng is New School, Ult is Old School. Where as in p3ng, someone who wasn't there to DC their incs or recall their covered attack, would be left to get roided and die, in Ult there is a dedicated team determined not to let that happen.

As a def planet in p3ng, I often found myself simply looking at the def page, picking 3 incs I could cover, sending and marking them covered, and going back to whatever I was doing. Noone called for def unless for their own planet mostly, and if I didn't seek out incs to def I would have never moved a fleet.

Compare that with Ult, where most nights I was messaged with coords and eta to send fleets to within 15 to 30 minutes of them showing. Sometimes it wasn't even for us! There were several nights my fleets ended up flying to defend Bows. Thats how well coordinated the alliances were this round with Ult.

New School vs Old School.
You were kicked for your beautiful personality
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote