View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2015, 00:08   #191
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Fact is, the guys doing this on forums/irc wouldnt do it ingame because they know they would get closed for it, so they do it here instead.
I'm pretty sure there are limits to what you can do on the forums just as well. Though granted with the limited moderation these forums get it might be an idea to change these forums with more of a self governed moderation system.

And while some of it is over the line, and into the territory of cyberbullying, I don't think there is nothing you yourself could do about it. A lot of shit you endure is a direct result of your own actions at some time or another in the past. There are also different ways to respond to it other than the threats you have uttered to some.

Last, but not least., I don't consider anything that has been said in this thread to be bullying.

P.S. If you consider me to be one of the 5 bullies you mentioned, please contact me on IRC to see if we can work it out like civilized grown-ups.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote