View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 17:09   #155
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

NOOOOOOOOO

Posting after such a looong hiatus, dammit.

Start with the easy one....

BF pt RB
ND pt Vik

If I was CT I would make the connection that the plan that was spoken in the log is in motion. That being the case them teaming up with other alliances to hit ND before ND initiates the 2nd part of their plan makes perfect sense. Accusing them of "backstabbing" or anything else along those lines is pretty retarded.

Now for part 2.....
Oh boy oh boy forest, face it man there are plenty of logs and incidents where if you dont get your way you go all apeshit. You only care about your own alliance and own goals and are willing to screw over anyone and everyone including your own allies to get to it.

I had a nice post written and re-read some of it and realized....this isnt worth my time. Why do I even care what the PA God Forest does, say or anything. I got better things to do and I am sure the rest of us have to than feeding forests ego.

/me goes back to surfing the web on ways to steal some of GM's sheeps

=D

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote