View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2013, 13:24   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Covert ops (Anarchy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I played a dedicated cov opper last round, so I'm not some random player who's upset he got bankhacked. Bankhacking was overpowered last round. This round, it's merely strong.

I'm not sure how you managed to get just 30m resources as a dedicated cov opper. You can get that much in 4 days, without being extraordinary active. It's not even a full donation, let alone a full fund. Last round, I capped around 450m resources. Adding that to my score would've made me a top 20 planet. The fund isn't big enough for that, of course, but it illustrates how much I contributed to my alliance and galaxy. And no one could've stopped me. That's why it needed a nerf. And that's why it definitely does not need a buff.
Its to do with targetting and what level your targetting is at.
If you didn't have any value say upto 50k value. (depending on the value as the round progresses) You could just farm inactive planets who stockpile because they are inactive. very likely have no security and go farming.

My targetting those rounds were top tier players because that was the level I had to target. I would have had a lower overall sucess rate than bottom feeding inactives. I.E. a safe bet.

I wish I had the stats for r31 for other cov ops. r37 my ally at the time ND wanted Apprime and evo targetted for amps and dists as part of ally strategy.
so stealth that i had used for blowing up amps and dists could have been focused on bank hacks.