View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 14:20   #38
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
I might be wrong, but I've always had a image of ND as the honourable waring alliance that never gave up and didn't care about the odds they faced. It saddens me to see that this is no longer the case. Worse yet, it tarnishes the legacy of oldschool core ND'ers imho(wether they are still here or not), some of whom I've held in very high regard(Amon etc.).

I don't quite see why you think this was a dishonorable move, It is already established that just because an alliance have less score on the scoreboard doesn't nessicarly mean that they are weak, or lower scoring than others.

Please explain why you think its a dishonorable move.