View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 10:48   #34
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
Ehm. LOL!
Wrong. Ministry was the only ally targetting exi from tick72, you guys came along after a while...and tbh, after it was already to late.

In my opinion; ND simply does not have balls to fight for victory, only to fence as long as possible and then claim to have fought... (gal raids for a full round is not fighting).
There's a difference between actively going after another alliance purposefully (and at the right time) and getting pushed around by said alliance in such a way that you're forced to respond anyway. How bold?

I don't know which round Spritfire was referring to, but I will guess that ND probably made the decision to fight at a terrible time and no doubt at a time eXilition was ready to fight them. Quite spectacular when you think about it. Before the round is well and truly sewn up, that window of nonopportunity tends to be very narrow indeed.

Having said that, ND has had some genuinely good moments in the last few rounds - like winning - and can of course take some extra credit for still existing in some form after all those years.