View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 00:52   #30
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: A slight take on recent events

yer, if you outblock the #1 alliance by 5-1 you'd go for it, if it drops to 4-1 you'd rather hit the ones that don't support you(or your puppeteers mosty). With one exception according to sprit.

I'm just saying; i'm disappointed that you guys never seems to find your OWN path and walk it. You got a great community and some great characters, why not at least attemt to make the most of it?

Cudos tho, for staying under the radar this round with the very late tagging up and low profile. tbh, i never heard any talk of ND at all so far this round, till now. Well done. A bit shameful tho that you believe you are so hot that you'd be gang****ed if you targetted the biggies, so you settle for less even if you are last rnd's winners.

Edit; aimed to gate's post.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote