View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 00:42   #28
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I didnt play last rnd, i do remember you guys from r10-15 tho, and this one. All looks the same to me, more or less. At least back in r9-10'ish you were fun.
r12 - LCH; r13 - eXilition; r14 - 1up; r15 - eXilition; r16 - 1up; r17 - Omen.

Alliances who were ranked top at the time they were hit by ND. Sure, ND didn't tend to win these scuffles, but that's no surprise with our lax recruitment policies, lower levels of activity and small number of HCs/MOs (at the time at least. I don't know about now). ND's community focus and political decisions ensured the alliance didn't sacrifice its existence in order to score a higher finish, and means the alliance is still around today.

I think this evidence, and the performance last round, supports the idea that ND have the balls to hit any alliance in the game; provided the available information suggests that this will be beneficial.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote