Thread: Vice-o-meter!
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 20:50   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Vice-o-meter!

Ok, this one "mainly" applies to UK ppls; concerning money matters and tax. http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/consume...3&in_page_id=5.
I refer to the section on the left about 3/4 way down entitled "Calculators". I quite like section 5 "Vice-o-meter". My annual vice bill is £5537.17 per year, of which the government gets a wopping £2106.64!! There`s a breakdown afterwards; excluding illegal/blackmarket stuff (The tax man does n`t get to see these for obvious reasons). What`s your "vice-o-meter" readings out of interest? I think mine are rather bad.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote