View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:47   #32
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The new Speed Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I think there are far easier ways to find yourself someone to have a relationship with than picking them pretty much at random, personality-wise, in a nightclub. The odds must be stacked against you, especially since girls are pretty wary of sleazy types wandering around trying to pull anything that moves. If you want a relationship, I recommend taking up a hobby with lots of girls involved, especially pretty girls. Specifically, I'd say ballroom and latin dancing. Especially latin. If you're at uni, it's relatively inexpensive at the start, they're always in desperate need of blokes, the girls are absolutely drop dead ****able. And even if you're not the dancing sort, remember, be GOOD at something, preferably something sexy. Because girls are talent whores. Nine out of ten girls I know admit to being talent whores, and I just haven't got around to asking the other 10%.
Does Salsa classes count?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote