View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:32   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The new Speed Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am really interested as to how this happened. Not the whys and wherefores but more the sheer mechanics of the thing.
Well its a weird story.

Basically I was quite drunk last friday night and we went to the bar risa. Now the one in Birmingham theres 5 rooms I think, the particular one I was in I was sitting on some kind of sofa with a table in front and a sofa behind that, and then a couple of sofa like chairs to the side.

I was with my mates, but then two of my mates were chatting to girls, the other one on this bedlike thing with another girl and another two had gone awol. There was a girl standing near my table.

Short Skirt
Nice Jumper
Good shoes
Pearl Necklace
Blonde Hair
Good tits
Nice little cute ass

I turned round to my mate and we both commentated how she was fit, each time she bent over by the ciggarette machine (next to our table) I said something on the lines of "I wouldnt mind popping that" my friend agreed. For some reason my mate walked off, I think he saw a girl he liked and wanted to go chat to her. So I was left there on my own. Weird situation as there was a fair few of us out and I was there at this big table on my own.

Anyway the girl at the fag machine was still faffing around with it, I think it wouldnt take her money or something, so I leaned over and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned round and I gave her a cigarette. She then came and sat down next to me and said thanks. I then got out maybe 5 more fags and said "here keep these for later".

Then there was silence for half a minute. She looked well almost as though she was about to cry. So I said to her "are you ok?" and she said "Thats the nicest thing anyones ever done for me" So I was like ah no problem. She then stuck her hand out and said my name is "nicole" I told her my name and we started talking. I asked her what her job is and all of this, then 5 minutes later my mate wandered back with his bird. We are all chatting now and then this bloke sits down next to her but kind of opposite her, its hard to explain. So now my mate is talking to him and Im kind of quiet now.

She then starts well playing footsie with me, I look at her and she keeps a straight face, so i think ok shes probably pissed, but **** it lets play footsie back. So I start doing that whole feet thing, I try and catch her eye again but nothing. So I stop the footsie thing and light up a fag.

Next thing I know she slides her hand down my pants, undoes the buttons on my jeans and pulls my cock out. Luckily the tables were huge and were quite high up, so there she sat wanking me off. I didnt cum for two reasons. Firstly her boyfriend started paying attention to her. Secondly my mates had joined the table. So i put it back in and then moved my hand to her downstairs, except as I was moving my hand up her leg, I think and I think her boyfriend caught me.

He whispered angrily in her ear, and pulled her up and they left. As she walked out she give me a cheeky wink and that was that. I then went off to the toilets which were well nice and finished myself off.