Thread: Stats Round 27
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2008, 06:38   #38
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Stats Round 27

To answer the original question in the thread, at this point unless someone wants to step up and mod/redo stats the same stats are going to be used for r27. Cin asked me to do them, but I simply don't have the time or the desire, if someone else wants to take a crack at it find me on IRC (#support or #strategy are always good places to find me).

Overall I thought the r26 stats were pretty good. They certainly had their problems, but as far as stats go we've had far worst. Having played Xan I will comment that Xans could easily get away with just building FR/DE (they could only really be beaten by EMP) which made them a bit boring to play in my opinion. I prefer when the stats make both attack fleets seriously viable options, and since xan DE were significantly better then CO I was a bit disappointed. Overall however well done Sun_Tzu and JBG.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote