View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 13:03   #25
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Improvement in Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
If something like this is implemented, I expect a greater bash against an alliance like Ultores or they would run with the win.
Do we really want to encourage bashing? I thought that bashing and block wars were generally considered to be a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
The goal is to diminish the chance of winning just by sitting on one's roids and encourage those allies to take action.
I don’t see how it prevents sitting on ones roids. Indeed does it not make it more likely if someone has a big roid lead they sit on them. Add in this negative xp system and there is suddenly a chance that getting off the fence and attacking someone will benefit them not you even if they don’t attack you. The alliance with lots of roids has even less incentive to move because they are getting less from attack xp to balance against their possible def xp losses from the war – after all they are the ones who presumably have higher value. It also means they (and indeed everyone) have every incentive to try to limit incs so as to leverage that value by getting more and more of the few incs they have to recall and with it a nice juicy xp gain.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 7 Dec 2015 at 14:15. Reason: fixing quote
booji is offline   Reply With Quote