View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 01:23   #28
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

Im a steadfast zik player of many rounds so i have been playing about with them mostly and looking at their stats more so than the other races.

Im rather concerned that the pod fleets of the other 3 both primary and secandry can roid ziks with no losses. All the other pod fleets fire before the ziks which will result in ziks taking massive incoming all the time. End result being a fairly unplayable race.

Dropping the rogue init to 6 and dropping its dmg would help to solve the problem making terrans take at leaste some damage for their BS fleet but as to the others i havnt thought of a way to combat the current flaws in the stats as i see them.

Mabey it was designed this way but if so the ziks steal ships should have much better dmg to make attacking more profatable as their never gonna hold their roids with 6 fleets who can roid for no losses before any combos are taking into account