View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 11:56   #4
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

Rocko - played rounds 3-5 from n00b to running 'Immortal' (which no one remembers cept me,.. snif snif,..it did excist, honest)
Rounds 13-14 we're spent primarily in the War department for F-crew, finding targets, organising deffence etc.
I'm a Terran all the way, but besides the occational comment of, all Terran ships shud be init 1, and BS, and ETA 6, and ROCK!!!!,.... i don't think im to biased to them though , but i do tend to look at them and their relationship with the other races, first.

Terran DE isn't too powerfull to be fair. The Gryphon and viper will be causing enough problems for them, Granted theres 3 Cruisers who are anti DE, but the xans in the gal should have them ready for deffence, since they won't be sending them out to attack. A good supply of these, firing first, will make things very costly for the poor terran
My worry is with the 3 frig class pods, which would turn to interest if the terrans had a Frig class pod as well,... Certainly somthing worth looking into,
otherwize i think one race should switch back to DE,.. or Ziks loose one of their frigs, i dunno, im still looking at it,...
The other thing that concerns me, is the syren and scarab BOTH being Crui on Crui,.. but i wouldnt mind playing through a few battles before commenting on it further,.. with it being caths only anti crui, and EMP at that,.. the battle might just balance out,... one to keep an eye on

btw i am liking the harpy targeting CO, it's usefull again!!